Chocolate Makhana is a great option if you are a dessert lover and also like munching something sweet post lunch or dinner. It is a simple, quick, and easy recipe for chocolate lovers. This is an instant recipe for kids. It is perfect for a kiddie snack box or to satisfy your sweet cravings.
- Roasted makhana- 1 cup
- Ghee/Butter – 1 tbsp
- Chocolate(Dark/Milk) – ¼ cup
- Chopped cashews and almonds (optional) – 1tsp each
- Dry roast the dry fruits until light brown.
- Also, dry roast the makhanas until it turns crunchy and crispy.
- In a bowl, take the cut pieces of chocolates and melt it using the double boiling technique. You can also melt in the microwave oven.
- Add the roasted makhana, almonds, and cashews and give it a toss until it is well coated with the melted chocolate.
- Spread the coated makhana over a greased plate and refrigerate for half an hour.
Chocolate Makhanas are ready to eat. Enjoy!