1. Heat 3 tbsp oil/ghee in a pan.
2. Add Makhana and roast it for 8-10 mins until it becomes crunchy, on low flame. Once it’s ready transfer it into a bowl
3. In the same pan add 2tbsp of all the dry fruits(except raisins and pistachios) and roast it until golden brown and aromatic, on low flame.
4. In another pan, dry roast the dried coconut slices until aromatic.
5. Stir all the above, pistachios, raisins along with rock salt, black pepper, amchur powder until the Makhanas are well coated.
6. Serve it once it’s cool. You can store it in an airtight container for future use.